My Favourite Hobby

 


Ans . Hobby could be a man's favourite activity , but it is not necessarily his main profession . It is an interesting mode to enjoy our leisure period . 


Different men have different hobbies . Some like gardening , some painting , some like collecting stamps and so on . I love flowers and plants . So , my favourite hobby is gardening . My garden is in front of my reading room . 

I have various kinds of flower plants in my garden . There are rose , chameli , gandharaj , bakul , marigold , sheuli , dalia , etc .. in it . I also grow some vegetables in one corner of the garden . 

The garden has a strong fence around it . So , cattle or naughty children cannot do harm to my garden . My garden is very dear to me . Various flowers make the garden look very beautiful .

 I enjoy their beauty and sweet fragrance . It has also enhanced the beauty of our house . We also get fresh vegetables from my garden . My hobby gives me boundless joy and delight . 


It always keeps me cheerful . It has also made me physically strong and active . I can utilize my leisure through gardening . 

No other hobby can give me more joy than gardening . For all these reasons , it is very favourite to me . I return home from school in the afternoon . Then , I enter my garden with a spade or hoe . 

I make the soil loose . I also weed out grasses . After that I water the plants . Sometimes , I put fertilizers and insecticides in the garden . Usually , I work for one hour in my garden in the afternoon .


 In some evenings , my younger sister and I walk in the garden and enjoy the charming beauty of the flowers . Sometimes , I pluck flowers from it , decorate our house and my reading room . 

I also gift flowers to my friends . My hobby is a great source of joy and pleasure to me . For its various utilities , I like it very much . Everybody should have a nice hobby of his or her own .

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ